Seasoned architect with more than 6 years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in architecture. Consistently involved in Group Housing, High-rise Tower, Residential, Interior, Commercial and Institutional projects.
Experienced in client relations, accessing requirements, conceptual design, development, Building Information Modelling (BIM), presentation, authority submission, inter-discipline coordination, planning, scheduling, construction detailing, specification and construction administration.
Ability to sketch, 3 dimensional (3D) thinking and proficiency in computer-aided design tools in architecture such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3ds Max, Archicad, Navisworks, SketchUp, V-Ray, Lumion, M-Color, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Procreate assisted in production of anticipated outcomes.
Engaging independent or in a team, my strengths and abilities lie in strong attention to detail, creative thinking, quick learning, time management while multitasking, and effective communication and coordination within teams, client and consultants.
|Last Resume Update||February 24, 2019|
|Address||New Delhi, India|
• Administered BIM team and delivered Building Information Model (BIM) of 6 villa projects based in UAE.
• Developed extensive construction details and shop drawings for 2 group housing projects (mid and high-rise), and coordinated in conjunction with structure, HVAC and MEP.
• Performed value engineering and conducted site visits for inspection of work with respect to architectural drawings.
• Created tender presentations as well as cross-checked quantities as per provided bill of quantities for residential and commercial projects.
• Matured, interacted and supervised the execution of 4400 sq. ft. corporate office interior project.
• Designed 2 acres farmhouse, garment factory, expansion of school and architecture college’s projects.
• Directed 3 apartments for staff housing project from concept to working drawing.
• Engaged in concept, development, 2D and 3D presentation, coordination with other disciplines, production of working drawings and site visits.
• Devised 4 residential projects and worked on the design front of architecture ranging from conceptual design, development, presentation, illustration and facade design.
• Executed spatial planning, furniture layouts, material selection, false ceiling design, wardrobe design, kitchen design and coordination with vendors and site team.
• Managed architectural visualization, from conceptual design to final presentation.
• Collaborated with Structural, HVAC, MEP consultants and on-site supervision for inspection, conflict resolution and execution of works concerning construction drawings.
• Coordinated substructure and superstructure for two group housing projects with structure, HVAC, landscape & MEP consultants.
• Collaborated architectural projects focusing on conceptual design, development, presentations, submission drawings, visualization and working drawings.
• Reviewed, commented and approved contractor’s shop drawings concerning detail drawings provided.
• Created sales plan and area diagrams to tabulate saleable area for marketing costing.
• Wrote site reports and visited sites for inspection of work parallel to architectural drawings.
• Associated as a team member on design development, presentations, 3D modelling, landscaping and working drawings.
• Designed commercial complex project for a competition.
• Developed elevation, 3D model and rendering for hospital and housing project.
Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
B. Arch (5 years architecture degree course).