Mob: 056- 5867068
E mail: email@example.com
A Human Resources & Payroll Executive with over 7+ years of progressive experience augmented by a strong post-secondary background in Human Resources, Accounting and Business Administration. Experienced in Payroll Administration, Benefits/Compensation Administration, Talent/Performance Management, Recruitment/Selection, Training/Development, HR Policy and Organizational Design, Contract Negotiation, Job Costing Analysis, People Management, Progress Improvement, and Strategic Planning. Sound knowledge of Labour Relations, Occupational Health & Safety, Pay Equity and other related labour laws. Proven ability to function as a Strategic HR Business Partner and develop and implement successful human resources management strategies to support corporate mandate. Creative and innovative thinker with effective human resources management and goal setting abilities combined with superior leadership, team building, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment; communicate effectively at all levels; manage competing priorities; and adapt readily to new challenges.
Al Rama Group, Dubai, Oct 2015 – Present
Human Resources Coordinator & Payroll Executive
Function as a HR Generalist, responsible for Payroll Administration, Benefits/Compensation, Recruitment/Selection and Employee Relations, reporting to the AGM/Controller
- Coordination with various departments in Al Rama Group of Companies such as Building Materials, Transport, Engineering, Chemical, Sun film etc. for implementing innovative strategies.
- Verifying monthly timesheet and processing payroll (ERP) following WPS procedure to accomplish salary distribution.
- Resolving employee issues related to payroll, settlements, and medical claims.
- Keeping track of accrued leaves of the employees, assisting HR Manager to approve plan on yearly basis and process their leave settlements.
- Processing Final/Leave settlements according to labor law & company policies, resolving issues related to it.
- Process of evaluating employees, setting goals, conducting objective performance reviews, and recognizing and awarding performance to improve productivity
- Handle employee terminations, grievance and other difficult situations in a sensitive, fair and respectful manner, working closely with legal counsel, supervisors and management Identify talent and aspirations of individual employees and provide coaching aimed at motivating them to undertake the necessary training required to advance their careers within the company
- Plan and develop on-the-job training programs for line employees and career development programs for managers with a focus on retaining existing talent and reducing employee turnover
- Supervising for visa processing/renewals of emirates id/labor cards and other essential documents to be done on time.
- Analyzing manpower planning according to requirements on site/off site and utilizing available resources to the best.
- Job posting, screening candidates as per described duties, scheduling interview.
- Training and coordinating with new appointments and assure to make them familiar with company norms.
- Booking & reconciliation of Salary, leave salary, gratuity, air ticket, Immigration Expenses, etc.
- Purchase & Issue of Office Stationery with proper records.
- Maintain and controlling of Utility Bills and payments.
- Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
- Use a number of management information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage the organization’s human resources.
PATS Business School Kerala India June 2014 to August 2015
Attuvarath Hardware & Glass House Kerala India July 2011 to January 2014
- Maintenance of Sales and Purchase Register
- Maintenance of Petty Cash
- Monitoring & Controlling of Receipts & Payments
- Day today bank receipts & payments.
- Generating monthly receivables & payable statements, payment follow-ups.
- Looking after day today accounting works up to finalization.
- Preparing Salaries and other perks for the employees.
- Preparing schedule for Auditors.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAININGS
Post-Graduation: M.ComInstitute Of Commerce MG University, Kottayam, Kerala, India 2011
PERSONAL SKILLS AND CHARACTER
- MS Office
- Focus 6 & 8
- Time Management
- Commitment & motivation
- Date of Birth 2nd May 1988
- Nationality Indian
- Visa Status Employment Visa
- Marital status Married
All original testimonials will be shown at the time of personal interview.
|Last Resume Update||October 22, 2018|
|Address||DUBAI, United Arab Emirates|