I am writing to you to apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor. My Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and Six years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor with Dolphin Trading & Investment LLC have taught me the skills I need to make an impact at your organization.
My professional experience includes developing project Estimation, Costing, Budget Preparation, and ensuring all the move of Qs Related given project are completed on time and on budget. I would love the opportunity to use my skills to help Your Company grow and prosper.
The following is a list of my most relevant accomplishments and qualifications:
- Conducted studies to determine size and scope of construction projects
- Assessed the value of the labor associated with the tasks of a given project
- Developed project timelines and budgets
- Evaluated and coordinated the purchase and delivery of construction supplies
- Documented daily labor hours and processed payroll each week
My excellent organizational skills and qualities that separate me from candidates with comparable qualifications. If you’re interested in exploring whether I’d be a good fit for your organization, then I’d love to schedule an interview. Give me a call at your earliest convenience.
|Last Resume Update||September 12, 2018|
MEP QS Engineer
Bachelor of Engineering