- Technically sound professional with 10 Years diversified experience in various legendary companies including Construction, Airfield (AGL lighting), power Generation & Distribution, Oil & Gas and street lighting.
- Having experience of producing all type of detail engineering design and assist in completing electrical engineering calculations and documentation packages, plans, sections and details for electrical projects according to industry, client and company standards. Experience in completing SLDs, power, lighting and ground plans, estimating, medium and low voltage plans, conduit routing plans, transformer sizing, MV/LV power distribution system, preparation of distribution board schedules, street lighting calculations, MV/LV cable sizing & laying, containment sizing and coordination, voltage drop calculations, cable block diagram/schedule, instrument location plans, BOQ, estimation, MEP drawings, approvals all kind, daily reports, material inspection, work method statements, site execution & readiness, ensure safety standards, planning, inspection & reports, relevant local codes knowledge etc.
- Effective interaction with a multi-discipline team of architects, engineers and designers to meet project goals.
- Active involvement in weekly meetings with the Project management & QC Supervisors and manager to resolve site related issues.
- Coordination with vendors and other departments for smooth progress of the project. Attend onsite, client and consultant meeting.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Effective oral & written communication skills.
- Assist the Project Manager during preparation of final test reports, as built drawings, Operation & Maintenance manual and handing over the project to client.
|Last Resume Update||January 2, 2019|
|Address||dubai, United Arab Emirates|