Establishment of Controller of Examination office in newly established, The Women University Multan from scratches is honor for me.
- Approximately Eleven years work experience of Teaching and Administrative positions in the reputed Educational Institutes.
- Energetic and self-out with excellent analytical and organizational skills along with the ability to work individually as well as in a team environment with good team spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of working in highly professional environment.
|Last Resume Update||October 15, 2018|
Assistant Controller of Examinations
Major Job duties & responsibilities
• Member of “Semester Implementation and Doctoral Program Committee”, “Academic Council”, “Inspection Committee for University Printing Press” and “Board of Advanced Studies and Research”.
• To develop examination strategies in accordance to the University policies.
• To ensure result compilation and sent to it to Controller of Examination for final approval.
• Result Tabulation, record keeping and other examination department activities.
• Coordinate within the University departments and other line departments such as Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
• To print and issue Academic Transcript and Degree.
• To conduct Convocation