Shivakumar B Patil
Contact No.UAE:+971553621342 E-Mail: email@example.com
To produce effective results using my knowledge and skills and to become a part of a dynamic & challenging engineering team in an organization
- An astute Mechanical professional with experience of nearly 6+ years in the areas of Project & Site, Installation, Maintenance of Elevators
- Currently associated with GITECH LIFTS and ESCALATORS Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Expertise in Elevators parts and Systems, Fabrication Procedures, Machining Processes along with Project execution.
- Technically competent to study and analyze elevator project drawings and capable of translating them to a chain of logical activities. Familiar with Doppler lifts, Central lifts, Raloe lifts
- Having knowledge on all types of controllers like ACT, ACH, D type E type controllers of doppler
- Effective communicator with excellent negotiation skills, with strong leadership qualities and analytical power
- Familiar with AutoCAD 2010 and Microsoft Office and Quality terms (FMEA,5S,& 7QC tools etc.)
Since Feb 2015 with GITECH LIFTS & ESCALATORS(Al Mohtadi commercial agencies) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates as –Mechanical Engineer(Installation and Maintenance)
G.I.TECH specialized in Supplying, Installing, Maintaining and modernizing all types of Vertical Transportation Systems such as Elevators, Escalators, Dumbwaiter and Parking Systems. We are the sole agent of Doppler, Rolae, Central lifts along with MP System & GPDMU.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing comprehensive project management plan including scheduling, resource and capacity planning and quality assurance
- Accountable for the delivery of the installation project and Site Safety.
- Co-ordinate with other department to collect necessary technical information.
- Coordinates daily site activities – allotment of works, Site Preparation, monitoring with installation schedules, customer interfacing and arranging third party inspections.
- Keeps all project documents orderly, complete and categorized for easy accessibility to specific records and project.
- Responsible to take input from general manager to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
- Interacting with clients, consultants and contractors for requirements at site and attending regular meetings
- Documentation –Site survey reports, stage vice inspection reports, pre-handling over check list and field test data reports- preparations and updating.
- Accountable for final testing of the equipment and handover to maintenance
- Regular tracking of documents, along with production of weekly and monthly progress report.
- Coordinates with planning department for the lift erection and lift maintenance scheduling
From Oct 2012 – Nov 2014 with Ultra Elevators Pvt ltd Pune, India as-Elevator Engineer
Ultra elevators pvt ltd is one of the organization offering a wide variety of Lifts that are safe, durable and strongly built. We are the Supply and Service provider of various type of elevators like passenger elevators, Hospital elevators, Dumbwaiter elevators.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on the customer enquiry as per customer requirement.
- Plan, schedule, supervise, and participate in installation, repair and preventive maintenance of hydraulic and Traction elevators.
- Supervise Materials delivery to site.
- Attending call backs and repairs on request basis
- Monitor and ensure safety procedures being followed at site paying prime importance to maintain safe working environment on site.
- Supervise overall Works at site and find instant solutions to solve the problems within the capacity
- Attend periodical meetings with customer and cater their requisites to ensure smooth operation of their elevators without defect.
- Schedule and monitor with regular follow-ups for the routine maintenance/service of elevators in all work locations.
- Monitor project-wide operations and resolve technical issues having discussions with the higher level staff through regular meetings in the presence of the Project Manager
From Nov 2010-Aug 2012 with Trans Auto International Ltd (A Division of Jagadamba Auto Components Ltd) Pune as –Sr. Executive (Production and Quality Assurance)
Trans Auto International Ltd. is one of leading supplier of Transmission Gear’s & Shafts along with machined components to Major Automobile Industries such as Bajaj, TATA Motors, Royal Enfield, Swaraj Mazda, Eaton, Mahindra & Mahindra etc. It is spearheading a major up scaling of its capacity in forging and machining expanding into new horizons will give TAI a completely new growth perspective
Roles & Responsibilities:
- First step to start the Production is to co ordinate with Engineering and customer to solve all the technical ambiguities.
- Visiting vendor end technical support to vendors & Conducting minutes of meeting.
- Monitoring the data of Rejection, Rework & Maintaining PPM by Continuous Process Improvement.
- Participate in design review, development review and keep records.
- Overseeing and planning for overall Development of New Products / documentation / Process design / Facility & Fixture, tooling and measuring concept.
- Supervising hourly production.
- Man power handling & production planning for each shift.
- Optimizing man & machine utilization to achieve pre set production targets.
- Initiate and manage the project continuous improvement processes.
- Keeping inventory under control and monitoring the non-moving / slow moving and achieve corporate results (components and finished products).
Sr. No. Exam Passed Board / University Year of Passing Class 1 S.S.L.C Karnataka 2004 First class 2 H.S.C. Karnataka 2006 First class 3 Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical VTU Belgaum 2010 First class
** Degree certificate attested from HRA, MEA and UAE Embassy
Visa status : Employment Visa
Passport No : L6234509 (Valid up to: 02/12/2023)
Father Name : Baswaraj Patil (Govt Employee working as Controller in NEKRTC)
Date of Birth : 4th May 1988
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada and Malayalam
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Playing cricket, listening to music & Reading news paper
Permanent Address : HNO 338 At Post: Tadola
Dist: Bidar, State: Karnataka, INDIA
Post Box – 585 331.
Driving License Details
License no : 2275402
Issue Date : 29/11/2016
Expiry Date : 28/11/2026
License issued from : Abu Dhabi UAE
I here-by declare that all the above furnished details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Date: Shivakumar Patil
Place: Abu Dhabi
|Last Resume Update||January 19, 2019|
|Address||ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates|