An enthusiastic landscaping & irrigation professional with ten years of UAE experience in Projects & Maintenance of commercial, residential building and four years of Saudi experience in with masters in agricultural science as education background. Proven record during internal and external QHSE audits (LRQA). Well experienced in implementing ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 standards.
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS & SUMMARY
- Successfully managed Business Bay 11 towers (around 30 million sq. ft) with mixed use such as retail, residential, offices including public amenities like park, gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, kids play areas. Totally 450 offices, 2,900 apartments, 190 retail outlets.
- Credited for managing team of around 200 including service providers without any accidents.
- Pivotal in reviewing and submitting all reports in Oracle worth of AED. 5.5 million per annum (including cleaning and associated services) for payment from client.
- Instrumental in closing minor non-conformity from internal and external QHSE audits.
- Arbitrated successfully among service providers, in-house team, client and tenants without escalating to senior management.
- Reported around 2,000 incidents to the management with preventive and corrective actions to avoid SLA/KPI penalties.
- Well versed 360 degrees of QHSE such as risk assessments, legal requirements, HSE objectives, training, planning, implementation, Operational control, emergency management, quality management system.
- Expertise in creating and updating asset register and aspect register.
- Significantly improved the landscaping view of Business Bay Executive 11 Tower & district gardening areas by planting appropriate ground covers replacing lawns.
- Effectively & efficiently managed critical situations such as sand storm, heavy rain, third party and damage.
- Handled timely during breakdown of irrigation system (line damage) by replacing the line immediately to maintain water supply @ 11 executive towers
AREA OF EXPERTISEProjects
Ø Project planning
Ø Excavation & Field preparation
Ø Material & Manpower Planning and budgeting
Ø Soil back filling
Ø Installation of irrigation System
Ø Manuring, Levelling,Watering
Ø Inspection & handover
Ø Snagging & de-snagging as per client report
Ø Hard Landscaping-Interlock /Paver, Pebbles stones and Kerbstone Planning and Execution
Ø Snagging & de-snagging
Ø DLP management
Ø Technical Scope of work preparation
Ø Annual planner schedule
Ø Integrated pest management
Ø Irrigation system maintenance
Ø Fertilizer & foliage applications
Ø Herbicide, fungicide & pesticide
Ø Seasonal flowers planting & maintenance
Ø Lawn management (renovation also)
Ø Ground cover maintenance
Ø Indoor & Aquatic plants
Ø Palm tree maintenance & pollination
- 2008 Sep – till date, as Sr. Landscaping Engineer, Idama Facilities Management Solutions (Dubai Properties Group). Joined as Executive and then promoted.
- 2003 Oct – 2007 Jun, as Liaison Officer, H & A.M. AL Marzouk AL Sinan. Co, Dammam, KSA.
- 2001 Jan – 2003 Sep, as Product Development Assistant, Aventis crop science India Ltd, Coimbatore
Soft/hard landscaping & irrigation Projects
Ø Rastanurah Admin Office, KSA
Ø Rastanurah Refinery, KSA
Ø Rastanurah Community
Ø Safa STP, KSA
Ø Radhwaa, KSA
Ø Qatip community, KSA
Ø Business Bay – 11 executive towers – 150,000 sq. Ft
Ø Dubai properties sales center – 65,000 sq. Ft
Ø Business bay district – 30 km
Ø Bay square – 2 km
Ø Dubai Wharf – 2 km
Ø JBR & The Walk – 8 km
Ø Dubai healthcare city – 150,000 sq. Ft
Ø Vision Tower, Dubai – 38,000 sq. ft
Ø Kids park, Business bay – 4 km
JOB DESCRIPTION as LANDSCAPING & IRRIGATION PROFESSIONAL
- Planning project schedule and getting client’s approval.
- Coordinating with suppliers and service providers for materials and manpower.
- Organizing manpower as per agreed contract to execute the project as per deadline.
- Reporting management and client regarding progress of project on weekly basis.
- Monitoring the planned versus actual budget of the project, controlling it as per planned, reporting to management if it varies.
- Managing all suppliers and service provider by inspecting their services like irrigation system (drip system, spray bodies, spray nozzles, rotors, impacts, valves, solenoid valves, accessories,
- Controllers, central controls, pump stations/rooms) installation, testing & commissioning and all landscaping tasks.
- Submitting reports to clients for payment approval.
- Preparing incident report with investigation for near miss, incidents and accidents.
- Choose the best suitable palms, trees, shrubs, hedges, ground covers, lawn grass, flowers,
- etc. based on the location, climatic condition & budget
- Prepare the planting soil mix as per the soil condition & water quality
- Designing the indoor plants for commercial , retail ,residential buildings, hotels, hospitals, Recreation Park etc. as per the light availability, location & client requirements and budget
- Date palm planter box crack found and suggested to client for reconstruction of planter box with used steel structures and concrete and executed in BBET
Operations & Maintenance Management
- Monitoring of planned versus actuals tasks
- Verifying the stock of fertilizers, manures, all chemicals, machineries, tools, as per requirements
- All errand and miscellaneous task related to operations
- Carry out routine work check to ensure that quality of services meets the service level agreements and excels key performance indicators
- Ensure proactive filing/ housekeeping is done and all records are in order
- Coordinate for Variable Works to ensure planning and closure of all service requests starting from client requirements, quote submission, work execution
- Managing the team of executives and supplier staff to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with QHSE standards and work plan/ schedule.
- Continuously check work to ensure quality of work.
- Ensure that workers abide 100% compliance in grooming, appearance, and uniform of staff and ensure no complaints from technician/helper on PPE's and during monthly quality inspection/audit.
- Support in the management of timely implementation Facility Service schedules as per SLAs, client expectation.
- Reviewing workload on monthly basis and adjusting manpower accordingly.
- Evaluating service provider before awarding the contract and evaluating their performance during their contract.
- Receiving all requests through MAXIMO and to close it as per SLA/KPI with customer satisfaction rating.
- Reporting to client for Lawn damaged by events managements , public and submitted for quote and replanted lawns immediately
Client Relationship Management
- Understanding client requirements and adapting to them as per contract.
- Providing their feedback to senior management
- Actively Support the management of customer complaints and ensure complaints are timely appropriately managed and closed within the SLAs to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- 1998 – 2000, M.Sc. (Agricultural Entomology), Annamalai University, India, Passed in first class (OGP# 8.75/10)
- 1994 – 1998, B.Sc. (Agriculture Science), Annamalai University, India, Passed in first class (OGPA# 7.99/10)
Date of birth : 07-May-1977
Nationality : Indian
Driving license : LMV – Four Wheel – UAE
Language : English, Hindi, Tamil, Arabic (Spoken)
|Last Resume Update||August 22, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|