- Result-oriented professional with over 8 years of experience in HR Operations, Employee Engagement, Administrative Activities; currently working with Fahad S. Al-Tamimi & Partners Co., Saudi Arabia as Assistant Manager
- Proficiency in manpower management & recruitment process involving screening and shortlisting with appropriate compensation; deep understanding of industry related issues, employee satisfaction and staff development
- Possess extensive knowledge of control of ISO 9001:2015 QMS documents
- Key player and critical resource who helped in formulating HR policies & employee engagement activities, addressing employee grievances and bringing in innovative HR practices
- Strategy architect credited with implementation of innovative path-breaking HR initiatives to streamline processes and capitalize on organizational growth opportunities
- Expertise in spearheading talent acquisition & employee relations activities and setting priorities for improving the competence of the workforce
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relations, mentoring and leadership skills
|Last Resume Update||September 15, 2018|
Deputy Manager, Food Quality Control
• Verify the analysis results.
• Study the investigation done by the team.
• Propose the correction and corrective action.
• Review the corrective action, closing of complaint.
• Ensure all vendor related documents, Product specification.
• MSDS, COA to be sent on time.
• Review day to day activities of the department.
• Conduct daily meeting.
• Address Production issues related to quality and its corrections/corrective actions.
• Development of associates by imparting trainings, multiskilling.
• Internal auditor for ISO 9001.
• Prepare the organization for external audit for ISO 9001.
Assistant HR Manager
• Communicate and assist in recruiting manpower (overseas and local) and staffing logistics.
• New and Current employee's Induction training and compliance to regulatory terms.
• New employee performance evaluation, Annual employee performance evaluation and improvement in human resource development.
• Issuance of Residence Permit and Work Permit to newly hired manpower.
• To collect employee training feedback.
• Employee training evaluation.
• To prepare annual training plan and conduct various employee training.
• Monitor daily attendance.
• Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
• Provide basic counseling to staff, who has performance related obstacles.
• Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
• To conduct exit interview for the employees.
• Employee communication and employee relations.
• Employee compensation and benefits administration, Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
• Organize and schedule vendor meetings.
• Preparing minutes of meetings.
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
• Preparing and monitoring of regularly scheduled reports.
• Control of documentations.
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
• Order office supplies and vendor assessment and new suppliers.
• Maintain contact lists.
• Book travel arrangements.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
• Liaise with executive and senior managers to handle requests and queries from Department heads.
Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Tourism & Hospitality Administration