+971 50 5640183
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Key Account Management
Strategy & Execution
Educational Qualifications and Certifications
B.Sc., Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Diploma in Software Engineering
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Attention to detail
Flexible & adaptable
· Nominated as the Best team in 2008
· Received Appreciation from Dubai Airports
Nationality : Indian
Visa Status : Residence (Transferable)
Available upon request
10+ years of experience assisting clients in analyzing, implementing and evaluating business projects to meet performance expectations utilizing varied business practices, core competencies and key skills include,
· Decision maker – Collecting facts, discovering issues and providing sound solutions.
· Knowledgeable about Airport operations business processes.
· Planner | Self-motivated | Strategist | Analytical | Problem solver
- Ability to build strong customer relationship.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
- Quick learner that rapidly adapts to emerging technologies.
· Stable career with consistent performance and steady growth.
IT Service Desk Manager
Jun 2018 – Aug 2018 Al Tayer Group, Dubai
· Business focal point for all IT Services provided across the group
· Owner of the Incident, Service Request, Problem Management and Critical Incident process.
· Managed the Level 1and Level 2 services and support for hardware, software and cloud services offered to clients (internal and external) through the ATG Service desk operation.
· Ensured the customer satisfaction Index is maintained and met as per IT department KPI.
· Responsible for ensuring the Service Desk team is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, technical skills, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks and the standards are followed.
· To provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc weekly, monthly and as needed. Ensured to make Service Desk as the single source of truth and service delivery channel.
· Lead the CAB and owned IT Service Introduction process.
· Liaised with IT peers across ATG to provide support and guidance on IT service delivery issues and to assist in building capabilities.
· Lead the scheduling and implementation of IT service delivery maintenance plans with the aim of minimal downtime.
· Maintain, configure and update the IT Service Management Tool for the group, in alignment of the business categorization, Systems and delivery teams.
· Managed a team of 7 member team and handling a service desk serving 4000+ users.
· Managed vendor relationship with regards to dynamic resourcing and alignment of backfill resourcing and arrangement with vendor.
Technical Airport Operations Manager / Project Manager
Nov 2010–Dec 2017 Rockwell Collins, Dubai
Rockwell Collins, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Key role was to Leverage the Rockwell Collins Airport Operations portfolio to Dubai Airport. Within this role I was the direct liaison between their business service delivery teams and the application engineering teams where I provided guidance and consultancy to define sustainable solutions to meet their growing functional and commercial needs.
Airport Management Systems Selected Highlights - Consultative and Project Delivery
· Defining and Creating of Business Rules
– Requirements gathering
– Preparation of scope statement
– Recommended business solutions, advised on changes/modifications and developed broad working relationship with clients.
· Customer and Product Engagement
– Coordinated with managers and company leaders to find best solutions for projects.
– Analyzed market trends and conducted market research Incorporated results to create company strategy for developing new products.
– Remained engaged with the customer, Product and Delivery teams to ensure that the proposed solution is implemented as intended and only altered to meet evolving customer requirements through an agreed change management process
· Worked with clients to deliver on several projects listed below
– Implementation for improved monitoring for customers using AOS Systems, message queues, services and network services.
– Enhancement of the Baggage Summary Layout
– Prayer Time signals
– Time to Gate information
– EK F/J Lounge Layout Enrichment
– Conceptualizing, Designing and Deployment of Layout on 3x3 and 5x5 VideoWall at Terminal 3
– Installation and Configuration of FIDS for new Check-In counters
– Way Finding and Beacon Signage
– Check-In Desk and Gates Re-numbering
– Installation and Configuration of 800+ FIDS and GIDS/LEDs in Concourse A
– FIDS Cloud solution deployment.
Worked with the Product and Delivery teams to ensure a smooth transition from the requirement process to the implementation project.
In parallel worked on Solution Design team to support the company on compiling RFP responses for potential new business within the region. Awareness of key competitors and their products within the region
Arinc’s Avinet network is a private global network specifically designed to meet the needs of airline hosts and airport operations.
· Supported the upgrade of existing leased lines to an MPLS infrastructure.
· Working closely with the Etisalat, SingTel, TATA, Expereo and ARINC’s AOC ensuring new circuits are installed at all customer locations which include Emirates and Etihad Airlines, Dubai and Abu Dhabi International airport, to name a few.
· Introducing diverse geographical redundancy in our existing infrastructure by relocating half the Dubai node to Al Ain
· Ensuring all LAN and WAN links are activated and accessible from our AOC base in Annapolis
· Coordinating efforts with the various customers to minimize downtime and disruption to services and also keeping them updated on progress.
Site Manager/IT Service Delivery Manager
Nov 2007 – Oct 2010 ARINC, Dubai
ARINC Managed Services LLC(AMS), now acquired by Rockwell Collins, a wholly owned subsidiary of ARINC Incorporated, is the leading provider of operations, maintenance and staffing services in support of information technology(IT) systems at airports around the world. AMS provides integrated systems support, utilizing an ITIL-based Service Desk, Business Process Management, Device Level Monitoring, Automated Dispatching and Scalable Staffing Solutions.
Site Manager for ARINC Managed Services, Dubai Airports Account. To ensure the Operational IT infrastructure is maintained at the highest standards at Dubai Airport Terminal 3 account to include; end to end ticket management, IT escalations, service levels, and customer satisfaction. Develop and implement Service Desk processes and procedures. Act as the escalation point for the customer and third party vendors.
· Managed the installation and configuration of 2000+ FIDS (Flight information systems), GIDS (Gate information systems) and BIDS (Baggage information system) machines and assignment of the information display page at T3/C2, on-time and within budget.
· Established, developed, and implemented IT processes and procedures for integration of System Engineers and Global Service Desk.
- Accountable for Site Based workflow, staffing, service level performance, and technician performance.
- Maintain Daily Audit reports, Weekly Billing reports, and Daily Service Delivery reports.
- Attend manager service level meetings covering performance reports, service improvements, and quality and processes.
- Mentor technicians as needed.
- Manage projects (Windows 2000 and XP rollout, infrastructure restructure, help desk implementation)
- Manage department budget, purchase all equipment, track costs for all services, ensure all invoices are approved and submitted for end of month and year close
- Ensure tickets are responded to in a timely manner and communication with the end user is completed by the technician assigned to the work.
- Provide monthly metrics and project status to customer and Regional Director.
- Prepare quarterly and end of year performance evaluations for employees and ensure objectives are met
Technical Support Administrator
Jun 2003 – Oct 2007 Agility Logistics, Dubai
The Public Warehousing Company took over MMI Logistics in June 2003. It provides leading edge supply chain and e-commerce solutions to private and public sector entities worldwide and is listed on Kuwait Stock Exchange with a market capitalization of over US$ 7 billion.
· Successfully deployed IT infrastructure and applications at new facilities exceeding 50,000 sq. meters of warehousing floor space. Also, set-up IT infrastructure for Fujitsu Siemens, KBR (Haliburton) and Mitsubishi alliances (Project Outlay USD 3m)
· Led the implementation of UAE MicroTransport System for online tracking of PWC fleet integrating with Warehousing Management System and managed implementation of Freight Forwarding business application (CONTROL)
· Set up RF network for warehouse operations integrating with main application.
· Implemented and supported VoIP integrating Data and Voice communication
· Interfaces to integrate Warehouse Management System with client systems.
· Interfaces were implemented to integrate with SAP for Epson, MFG-Pro for Unilever, CS-3 for MMI and AS-400 for Toys’R’Us for online exchange of information replacing document and email exchange resulting in better turnaround time and quick reconciliation with the client systems
· Transition of IT systems and applications to PWC systems
· It included installation and implementation of PWC systems, managing parallel runs, user trainings, obtaining sign-off and switchover to PWC infrastructure and applications.
· The project involved - Migration from CS-3 to OFS, Upgrading and migrating to new EXceed Warehouse Management System and Migration from MS-SQL to Oracle
· Leading the UAE IT Support team to manage 13 sites with over 30 servers, 600 users and 400+ PCs
· To interface with business to implement IT infrastructure, applications and processes
· Training users and team members
· Planning and Implementation of Network Projects, Installation and Configuration of All kinds of Network related Equipment, RF Network, Design and Implementation of Data and Voice Network and Structured Cabling.
|Last Resume Update||September 26, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|