- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- v Keeping track of all the correspondence received from the Vendors, Partners for the further response.
- v Etiquettes to communicate verbally and in writing to answer the enquiries and provide information related to the Business.
- v Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- v Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- v Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- v Meeting and greeting visitors, keep a record of meeting minutes when required.
- v Implementation of office Management procedures and administrative policies.
- v Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- v Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- v Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- v Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- v Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of CEO/Manager.
- v Day to day tasks requested by CEO.
- v Coordinating with the Marketing Team for the events, promotions, claim etc.
- v Family Tasks: Handling the properties (selling, renting, maintenance, coordinating with brokers for tenancy contract renewal, cancellation, Ejari registration, utility services, application/cancellation of DEWA, Empower etc.) and family tasks (school, utility bills, driver) of the CEO.
|Last Resume Update||December 30, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Women's Polytechnic, India
Jun 1997 - May 2000