Mrs. SOUMITHA. V. B.
Current location: UAE
VISA STATUS: VISIT VISA
Mob. No: 00971568628004
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Seeking a career in Psychiatric / School Social Worker to utilize my knowledge and training skills with utmost level of conviction, commitment and competence for the betterment of the society.
Experience From CAP Coordinator (Company_Avanzo May 2018- Nov 2018 )
- Worked as Cyber awareness and cyber crime trainer and coordinate in 3 schools
- Organized and coordinated opening ceremony and seminars for cyber awareness program in south Indian schools
- Developed content for eLearning course presentations
- Conducted classroom observations on a regular basis
- Trained teacher for conducting cyber training for students
- Familiarized children with all the technology involved in the cyber world.
- Enabled children to look out the brighter and darker side of the cyber technology.
- Engaged children in debate to put forward their reflection.
- Enabled children how the threat stunts the development of their country and its youth.
- Trained children to be aware of the Internet addiction.
- Enabled children to know about the cyber crimes, its classification and the need to be aware of it to be away from it.
- Trained children to know about how to be safer online.
- Teach children to know about different cyber crimes and give them real life examples to analyse and draw conclusions. (To learn from others mistakes and experiences)
- Introduced about the CAP website and its benefitfor students
- Enabled children to socialize in the real world and learn in a creative world.
- Conducted stage programs for creating awareness among students, parents and teacher about cyber space and cyber crimes
Experience From INTERNSHIP
- Conducted psycho socialassessments and developed diagnostically based treatment and discharge plans in consultation with multidisciplinary team.
- Established and maintained individual records on assigned patients, including accurate and up-to-date documentation of progress notes, service/treatment plans, medical/psychiatric reports and followed up to ensure continuity of care
- Ensured that patients were referred and linked with the services and/or community resources appropriate to their needs upon discharge.
- Attended and participated in weekly Case Conferences and Grand Rounds.
- Conducted diagnostic evaluations, and ongoing assessments of patient's mental status
- Provided mental health services, individual and group therapy, to high school students who suffered from PTSD, Depression, AD/HD, ODD and/or other stressors.
- Collaborated with interdisciplinary team of teachers, counselors and parents to establish goals for students with an Individualized Educational Plan (IEP).
- Provided referral linkage to school-based support services and community resources.
- Conducted home visits for students experiencing personal, family or school-related difficulties.
- Recommended and referred students and families to community based agencies.
- Implemented programs for the school in order to meet social and emotional needs of the student population through community collaborations
- Maintained professional documentation based on system requirements and needs
- Work as a team with teachers and administrators in support of student needs.
- Meet with students on a regular basis to assess school behavior and discuss strategies to improve behavior.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND PARTICIPATION:
- Completed the Social Surfing 3.0, workshop on Online Safety, Counter Speech, Cyber Etiquette and Social Media for Social Change& Documentation for various seminars.
- Awarded with best student in 1stand 2nd semester Social Work (2016-18).
- Organized, anchored and participated in the International Seminar on Values and Ethics in Social Work Practice conducted by the Dept. of Social Work, Vimala College, Thrissur held on 9thDec-2017.
- Participated in the National Seminar on Critical Perspectives in Community Organisation and Collective Action – organized by the Dept. of Social Work, Thrissur- held on 10thNovember 2017.
- Organized and attended Academia-Practice Interface organized by the Dept of Social Work on 13-14 Sept 2017.
- Participated as a delegate in “Adolescon-2016” conducted at Amala Institute of Medical Science, Thrissur on 31stJuly 2016.
- Participated in the 5 day workshop on “Advanced Skills in Social Work conducted by Loyola College Extension Service on 22 Nov-26 Nov-2016.
- Participated in Meraki’17, National Conference on Social ART work; Theory, Practice and Creativity organized by the Dept. of SW, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Thirur on 2ndand 3rd March 2017.
- Participated in the training conducted by Rajagiri College of Social Science on Child Rights.
- Completed 240 hrs of various N.S.S activities undertaken by the College NSS unit- 2013-15 SN College, Nattika and has also attended the Special Camp during the period.
- Conducted training programme for the students of Vimala Community.(VCASS)
INTERNSHIP AND VOLUNTARISM:
- 21 days of concurrent fieldwork in Swasraya, Special Education School, Kuttoor, Thrissur.
- Community Field Work in Sneha Bhavan Flat, Viladom, Thrissur.
- Completed 21days School Field Work in Manalur Higher Secondary School.
- 21 days block placement at Child Advocacy Centre, Kochi.
- 21 days block placement at DMHP Thrissur.
- 21 days block placement at Social Service dept. LTMG hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- Completed Data Entry Operator Course.
- Proficient with MS Office
Communication skill. Interpersonal skill.
Presentation skill. Writing skill.
Dedication. Organising skill.
Adaptability Team management
ACADEMIC CHRONICLE:PROGRAMME INSTITUTION YEAR SCORE M.S.W (Medical and Psychiatric SW) Vimala College, Thrissur (Autonomous), Kerala 2016-2018 Collage 1st Domestic Data Entry Operator IL and FS Skills Development Corporation, Thrissur, Kerala 2016 A Bsc. Botany Sree Narayana College, Nattika, Thrissur, Kerala 2013-2016 A 12th Carmel Central School, Valapad, Thrissur, Kerala 2013 75.6% 10th Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mysore, Karnataka 2013 90%
AREA OF INTEREST:
Training Teaching Elderly setting.
Counseling Child setting
Date of birth : 21/08/1995 Nationality : Indian
Gender : Female Age : 23
Languages known: English, Hindi, Malayalam,Kannada.
I have by declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Abudhabi, UAE
SOUMITHA. V. B.
|Last Resume Update||February 27, 2019|
|Address||abudhabi, United Arab Emirates|