I have over 7years of work experience. Currently working with IIT, Delhi. My present role is to look after various design aspects of the system, starting from the conceptualizing the system, modelling, simulation for configuration finalization till the Complete fabrication. With my experience of working in the R&D field, I feel confident with my skills in various CAD and FEA codes.
Over the course of a 7+-year career, I have consistently demonstrated multitasking, technical and research abilities in every aspect. Also my teaching experience in Technical institutes will also adding edge to my profile.
|Last Resume Update||December 20, 2018|
Project Scientist (Mechanical)
• Responsible for Modelling, 3D modelling, Planning and preparing Fabrication drawings of the system assembly using CAD tools
• Responsible for Mechanical Design of system using analytical calculations and Simulation tools, FEA simulation software’s
• Achieved high accuracy in simulation results (only 5-6% error)
• Designed cooling scheme for the system using analytical heat transfer calculations.
• Responsible for system Conceptualization including interfaces with different systems like Hydraulic arrangement, vacuum system, DAQ console and diagnostic system by internal design reviews
• Responsible for Preparation of specifications and procuring components required for the system through tendering
• Acquired expertise identifying, handling and working with vacuum related parts and components.
• Worked as In-charge of the complete renovation and modification work carried out in infrastructure setup
• Acted as Mechanical engineering liaison between Principal investigators, vendors for various fabrication works.
• Responsible for coordination with the collaborators for resolving issues and related engineering activities
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
• Worked on Design and development of the System using CAD and FEA tools
• Resolved issues regarding complicated geometry of the vane tip modulations
• Designed cooling channels for the system using hand calculations and structural, thermal analysis in ANSYS Workbench
• Carried out various studies for finding the suitable joining methods to produce vacuum tight and RF tight joints
• Designed the appropriate fabrication cycle including brazing Cycle for the highly précised structure
Bachelor of Technology
Graduated in Mechanical Engineering Degree with 74%