- Auditing at relevant Warehouses after receiving goods at regular intervals.
- Auditing at Tagging Dept while goods are tagging /already tagged goods.
- Auditing at CVIT ( Transport ) department once the goods are handed over / received from the respective warehouse / stores.
- Auditing the goods at store levels to confirm the accuracy amount / quantity which received from the Head Office respective warehouses / other stores.
- Auditing & verification of Petty Cash, the expenses bills with system invoices at stores levels to find out any fraudulent / any illegal activities.
- Auditing & verifying current sales cash & manual books at stores to find any fraudulent / any illegal activities.
- Auditing & verifying & tracking of sales cash & used manual books (leaf) to ensure that they reached the Head Office to avoid any fraudulent / any illegal activities.
- Surprise auditing of Petty Cash, mainly categorized Goods at store levels to find out any fraudulent activities done already.
- Surprise auditing of Purchases / returns from / to the customers.
- Proper tracking of today’s & last two days Cash Sales.
- Comparing & consolidating of current stocks with reports any fraudulent activities done already.
- Finalizing the value of goods with proper consolidated records.
- Reconciling the stocks with system with value.
Reporting & updating the exact respective stock status to my Retail Finance Manager & Assistant Finance Manager with proper communication & necessary documents proofs to make sure that goods are under control.
|Last Resume Update||February 23, 2019|
|Address||DUBAI, United Arab Emirates|
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Finished Bachelor of business administration at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India in 2000-2003 Batch in Second Class.