Goal-oriented professional with experience in driving HR strategic to realize bottom-line results in the pursuit of organizational objectives; supervised core HR Generalist profile including Leadership Hiring & Coaching, Performance Appraisal, Payroll Processing, Statuary Compliance Rewards & Compensation, Employee Engagement; targeting assignments with an organization of repute preferably in UAE
|Last Resume Update||March 14, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
HR and Admin. Manager
A competent HR Generalist offering nearly 15 years’ experience in Manpower Planning, Talent Acquisition & Management, Performance Management System, Learning & Development, HR Operations, Budgeting, Stakeholder and Team Management
Skilled in leading Strategic HR, Talent Acquisition and Hire the right talent using various psychometric tools
Performed as a single point-of-contact for all HR functions; provided guidance on how best to drive employee engagement and productivity while limiting legal risk
Resourceful in setting up the foundation of HR processes and systems right from the stage of inception including making expansion plans for large size of employees
Designed and applied Performance Management, Compensation, Coaching and Competency Framework by aligning KPIs with Organization Objectives, Departments & Individuals Goals
Conducted employee engagement activities and ESAT surveys for developing a sense of trust and belongingness among the employees; proven skills in increasing the survey matrices
Expertise in managing the payroll processing functions while designing, implementing and administering payroll policies and procedures; successfully managed payroll of 1000+ employees
Credited for creating a dynamic environment from acquisition to exit that fosters organization & individual development and motivates peak performances
Attended trainings on HR Budgeting & enhancing administrative skills
Senior HR and Admin. Officer
• Handling 5000 plus employees including skilled & non-skilled employees, staff and executives.
• Independently responsible for overall recruitment, including preparing job descriptions, analyzing job requirements and finalizing candidates. Design and implementation of sourcing strategy
• Ensuring optimum utilization of human resources i.e. manpower planning and deployment.
• Maintain a functional organisation structure for various departments.
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Introduce new HR initiatives like linking pay to performance, reward and recognition policy etc.
• Conducting regular visits to work sites, labor camps and ensure that the workforce is being utilized properly as well as the workforce is being treated with the highest standards.
• Ensuring all HR Operation processes meet the benchmarks.
• Direct team members in all the HR-Operations related processes to execute well on time.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Purchases of printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HR and Admin. Officer
• Understand staffing needs, job specifications, qualifications and skills.
• Manpower planning in consultation with the Functional heads
• Meet and manage recruitment targets for the organization.
• Mapping and Documenting of all processes related to the recruitment function.
• Designing of recruitment advertisements and coordinating with the recruitment agencies.
• Bringing in quality resources to help meet business objectives.
• Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Develop and co-ordinate internal Employee Referral programs.
• Interview candidates to assess their suitability for employment and growth within the organization.
• Handling salary negotiations and compensation administration, making offer letters.
• Perform reference checks on potential employees.
MBA in HR and Administration
Masters in Business Administration, specialization in Human Resource and Administration.
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts from Calicut University