Syed Khaja Azeemuddin
Mob. No.: +971 (0) 55-523-6942
OBJECTIVE: Looking for next stage in career with a professional environment and high-class business, will consider a role that offers a genuine opportunity for progress and rewards on merit and hard work while contributing to define company’s business’ direction whilst delivering the highest potential in the competitive sectors using my IT skills. Believing that multi-tasking and effective team-working significantly increases efficiencies and productivity whilst decreasing downtime and reducing company’s costs.
Overall Work Experience: 15 Years
Gulf Work Experience: 6 Years 7 Months
Job Title: Procurement Officer
for Noor Al Hilal Oilfield Services & Supplies, an ISO-9001 Company [Dec. 2014 – Mar. 2018]
Sharjah – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Iraq Oil & Gas Companies (Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, OiLSERV, Halliburton, LUKOIL, Weatherford, IDC, etc.) Vendor/Supplier Group.
T: +971 4 5139747
Company’s Introduction: www.nooralhilal.com
- In-charge of Spare Parts & Consumables division in capacity of processing PRs (Purchase Requisitions)/RFQs (Request for Quotations)/Tenders/Projects for quotations from qualified and approved business partners, and placing purchase orders adhering to the policies of the company.
- Performing rigorous search for potential suppliers, requesting company profiles, arranging meetings, and maintaining repositories; product line wise in word/excel formats.
- Responsible for comparison of techno-commercial quotations/bids for in-line and accurate requirements through Pictorial/Catalogues/Datasheets management, prompt delivery periods, and further negotiating for a fair price, and thereafter forwarding inputs to Segment Manager for approval.
- Preparing Sales Quotations and follow up with customers for clarifications, feedbacks, order release.
- Registering Sales Orders via ERP; SAP Business One, and placing Purchase Orders.
- Liaising with suppliers for acknowledgements, ProForma Invoices, and to check on the progress of the orders, to expedite deliveries to Office/Sharjah Sea Port/Jebel Ali Port/RAK Port to Iraq Sea Ports.
- Quantitative and qualitative inspection of the materials upon deliveries, checking for proper labeling and palletizing, and expediting the deliveries liaising with the logistics and Iraq Office.
- SAP Business One (Item Master Data, Business Partner Master Data, Sales Quotation, Sales Order, Purchase Request, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt PO, Sales/PO Reports Generation Items/Business Partners/Customer wise.
- Windows 10, MS Office 2013.
- Logistics: Expediting shipping of commodities and chemicals by coordinating with Freight Forwarders for Transfer of Ownership, Bill of Entries, Bill of Exit, Export Declarations, Delivery Notes documents, and coordinating with Vessels Captains at Sharjah/Hamriya/Jebel Ali/RAK Ports for deliveries and arranging particulars for Gate Passes for vehicles and drivers of transport companies, and loading, etc.
- Stamping documents from Sharjah Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of External Affairs, Iraq Consulate, etc.
Achievements: Proposed TOTAL Turbine Oil worth USD 60,500/- to Kuwait Energy Company.
Reporting To: Mr. Vijaykrishna Varadarajan–General Manager Operations –+971 (0) 55-715-1268
Project: Wellhead and Xmas Tree Integrity and Maintenance Services
Responsibilities: Responsible for procurement/purchasing/expediting the procure-to-pay and source-to-delivery processes for the equipments and products namely Test Pac Units, Pumps, Compressors, Lubricants, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Tools and Fittings, Valves, Gauges, Gaskets, Stud Bolts, Flanges, etc.
Possess knowledge about Hot Tapping Tools, PPE, Scaffolding, etc.
Reporting To: Mr. Majed Ali Abdul Kareem–Technical Support Manager –+971 (0) 50-790-4785
Joining Period: Immediate.
for Trust Building & Electrical Materials [Sep. 2011 – Nov. 2014]
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Oil & Gas and Construction Industries’ Vendor/Supplier.
T: +971 2 6434491/6434493, F: +971 2 6434492
Company’s Introduction: Trust Building & Electrical Materials is a traditional and registered Supplier/Vendor for Abu Dhabi National Oil Companies (ADNOC) working in various fields of offshore & onshore oil and gas, marine, drilling, fertilizers, gas processing plants, petrochemical, construction sectors. It is also registered for Abu Dhabi Airports Companies [ADAC], Etihad Airways, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation [ETISALAT], Abu Dhabi Terminals [ADT], etc.
- Quick understanding and execution of the most critical/technical inquiries/RFQs/RFI/BOM with highly knowledgeable resources procuring the cost-effective quotes/bids/estimations from the authorized agents or direct manufactures.
- Responsible for fetching the lowest value quotations and high profit purchases from direct agents, building up supplier-to-company’s relation for credit facility, and negotiating with the suppliers for discounts and improved deliveries.
- Reviewing the purchase orders and documenting the relevant quotations for the supervisor’s approval.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery, and specifications with the suppliers.
- Managing the credit facility with all the frequent suppliers for improvising business.
- Gathering market and customer information, maintaining repositories and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls, and emails.
- Furnishing Local Purchase Orders for the local suppliers / and Foreign Purchase Orders for the foreign suppliers.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Coordinating with the accounts for the correct on-time payment.
- Coordinating with the logistics in appointing Freight Forwarders, shipment advices, shipping instructions, and issuing shipping documents to arrange the pickups.
- Inspecting the material ordered for its accuracy upon deliveries, and expediting the deliveries liaising with the related clients.
- Miscellaneous duties like arranging meetings with manufacturer’s representatives, attending seminars for product update, etc.
- Muhammad bin Abed Ali Qulaidi – Commercial Manger - +971 (0) 55-502-6848
Responsibilities (System Administrator Coordinator):
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems XP and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Up-to-date with the e-mail applications like MS Outlook Express 2010.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
Skills and Expertise:
- Expertise in utilizing Internet Components, Utilities and Applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Learnt SAP BASIS.
- Hands-on experience on SAP ECC 6.0 Materials Management.
- Can comprehend and recognize any ERP due to knowledge of S/W development cycle.
- Strong commercial awareness, confident and determined approach, high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Strategic Sourcing/Procurement ability.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Spend Analysis.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people.
- The ability to work both with minimum supervision, independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
Proposed Matticks’ Explosion-Proof AC Units costing AED 2,199,000.00 to ADMA OPCO.
Master of Computer Science, June 2002, 50% Marks
Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Bachelor of Computer Science (Math, Electronics & Computer Science), June 2000, 1stDivision
Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Birthplace : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Indian
Passport No. : K3673734 – Old No.: E1188882
Marital Status : Married (4 Dependents)
|Last Resume Update||December 15, 2018|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|