- Accounting Professional with 5 years (4 years in GCC) of versatile experience in General
- Accounting, Budgeting, Trading, Project Accounting and GCC
- Expertise in MIS Reporting, Month end close, financial statement preparation and
- Fair knowledge of Payroll Management, WPS payroll processing, banking activities.
- Facilitated for Internal & Statutory Audits to ensure compliance with statutory
- Skilled communicator with strong analytical approach, Critical thinking, problem
- Realistic Team contributor with persuasive ability to motivate, inspire and communicate for achieving exceptional business
|Last Resume Update||March 27, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Verifying and approving accounting transactions posted by junior accountants in General ledger and ensuring accuracy of GL reconciliations and charge types.
• Preparing periodical MIS Reports and cost sheets to verify & ensure budgetary controls.
• Posting Adjustment entries in General ledger for month end close finalization and preparing GL Trial balance and Financial statements
• Compiling Accounts payable and Accounts receivable reports to ensure efficient working capital management.
• Preparing Cash flow statement and updating on week over week basis, promptly reporting variations to Finance Manager for remedial actions.
• Co-ordinated Petty cash ledger and reviewing variations report to track abnormalities.
• Preparing Inventory report on monthly basis after physical inspection at warehouse.
• Assisted Finance Manager with Annual budget preparation, by reviewing budget request from various departments and determining areas of constrains and improvements.
• Preparing Vendor payment cheques after proper verifications and approvals.
MBA major Finance minor Marketing.