An accomplished and results-oriented individual with a strong knowledge in all version of Autocad and Architectural and structural discipline in REVIT, completed several projects in with proven track record in engineering and construction industry with less supervision.
|Last Resume Update||September 22, 2019|
|Address||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
Draftsman-Structural detailer cum Document controller
• DT1 Residential Tower (Dubai, UAE) - Steel and Metal Works
• EMAAR Boulevard Heights (Down town Dubai) – Steel and Metal Works
• Al Wasl Tunnel (Expo 2020 Project, Dubai, UAE) - Steel and Metal Works
• Al Wasl Plaza (Expo 2020 Project, Dubai, UAE) - Steel and Metal Works
• Down Town View Residential Tower (Dubai, UAE) - Steel and Metal Works
• Expo 2020 Fire, Ambulance and Police Point Buildings (Dubai, UAE) - Steel and Metal Works
• Dubai International Airport Expansion Phase III - Steel and Metal Works
• Federal Supreme Court, Abu Dhabi - Steel and Metal Works
• Sheik Zayed housing program (Ajman, UAE)
• Al Zorah golf course area B semi-detached villas and town houses (Ajman, UAE)-Structural sub-contractor
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing detailed shop and fabrication drawings.
• Ensuring that all drawings and designs has been submitted and approved by the main contractor and consultants.
• Responsible for all drawings documentation needed on the projects.
• prepare technical drawings based on rough sketches, specifications and calculations from engineers, surveyors and architects.
• add or make necessary revision to designs while checking and verifying that drawings conform to specifications.
• Preparing detailed design drawings based on the client preferences.
• Making program in Artcam CNC cutting.
• Monitoring production to ensure that all designs were cut properly.
• Ensuring that all drawings and designs were cut on time and delivered properly on the clients.
• Responsible for making 2D and 3D drawings as supposed to the clients need.
• Responsible for getting the exact measurement and the estimation of the materials needed in order to create the finish product
• preparing products for morning delivery
• checking the quantity of products to be delivered.
• coordinating with the salesman if there’s a shortage in product .
• making an accurate order to be delivered.
• making invoice to present to costumer for product quantity checking.
• reconciliation of product to be carried over.
• Always make sure to deliver good quality and customer service to the cutomer
Autocad Draftsma- operator
• Revised 2-D and 3-D forging and tooling models.
• Created forging and too long drawings for use on shop floors.
• Coordinated and collaborated with die shop personnel to create tooling.
• Obtained revision control of drawings and files.
• Created equipment drawings by working with forging shop personnel.
• Creating 3-D model for presentation
Restructured manual processes to fully computerized office
• Developed a new client survey to improve customer service
• Delivered exceptional customer service to clients
• Answered incoming telephone calls and inquiries and directing it to the concern
• Packed manufactured goods for customer pick-ups
• Coordinated area deliveries
• Created reports and invoices
• Performed ad-hoc data entry tasks
CERTIFICATE IN AUTOCAD