I would like to inquire about the possibility of openings offered by your company. I would be honored if I will be considered as a candidate to fill this position. I have gained experience in office works, particularly in the Warehouse Department of one of the companies here in UAE as a Receiving Clerk/Storekeeper of pharmaceutical and medical items. I also understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality when it comes to client and company information. I’m hardworking, professional and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. I have the ability to answer questions efficiently when dealing with clients in person and to maintain appropriate phone etiquette at all times. I have outstanding computer skills, the ability to use discretion and to make sound judgments when dealing with potential clients. My skills also include the ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, with proficiency in MS Office and resourceful in completing projects/tasks. My curriculum vitae, which is enclosed and attached with this email, contains additional information on my experience and skills. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the training program with you and to provide further information on my candidacy.
Tirso D. Medina
|Last Resume Update||March 20, 2019|
|Address||dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Receiving Checker/ Store Keeper
1. Ensure to receive and put incoming medical supplies on shelves along with tag and price as per given instructions
2. Ensure that the medicine warehouse is always well arranged and clean
3. Check and inspect properly and making sure that medicines and materials are in good condition before packing
4. Organize and rearrange medicines and products in the warehouse.
5. Process and handle papers and documents relating to warehouse supplies
6. Prepare inventory of all the medicines and products which are stocked in the warehouse
7. Maintain and manage store operations
8. Checking the medicine items/ medical supplies by description, batch number and expiration date.
1. Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
2. Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
3. Update and maintain database, mailing, inventory, and filing systems, either by using computers or manually
4. Prepare outgoing mails and also answer correspondence
5. Perform any other related duties or assignments as directed by the line manager.
6. Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
Computer engineering graduate