To make a sound position in the corporate world and work enthusiastically in the team to achieve the goal of the organization/MNC with devotion and hard work.
- IELTS (Band 7) and MBA Finance with over 7+ years of professional experience in Banking Operations.
- Capability to deliver prompt service exceeding customer expectations. Rich experience of working with cross cultural international customers.
- Conversant in cementing healthy relationship with the clients for generating business and leading work force towards accomplishing business and corporate goals.
- Track record of consistently achieving targets, building dynamic teams, identifying high-yielding services and products & technical improvements in products-process during the career span.
- Intellectual Integrity, excellent grasping and learning ability, Self-motivating ability, ability to take risks, innovative and result oriented approach.
|Last Resume Update||December 26, 2018|
Pre Sanctions Fulfilment:
Credit Analysis (Basic Concepts):
• Evaluating the Financial Covenants with the Monitor Information of the
• Sanctioning the products based on the company performance.
Post Sanctions Fulfilment:
• A pilot process involving unmediated communication with Relationship Director and
• Understanding the needs of the Company and endeavor to Drawdown the funds to the client on time.
• Liaising with the Legal Team for approved wordings based on specific Cases.
• Availing the appropriate forms as to the Fact sheet and Breakage Cost Sheet (delineating the break up payment structure of the Loan), Drawdown Instructions Form (delineating the accounts to be credited/debited).
• Identifying and analyzing of collateral changes/trends and perfection of the Collaterals against the Loans, Overdrafts or Trade facilities.
• Verifying the Credit and Relationship Director Valuation report on the Land and the ROT (Report On Title) which is cross checked with the Market Valuation before disbursing the funds.
Corporate Documentation Team:
• Managing the Documentation email inbox, delegating and responding to queries as
required. Addition to this, resolving the escalations on high priority.
• Responsibility to assign cases to team and to assure that it’s completed within the set
• Query analysis to segregate invalid and valid queries which reduces TAT of the
• Documenting Facility Letters for Term Loans (ACBS), Overdrafts, BGI’s and SFET,
describing terms & conditions about account details, currency, facility amount, rate,
securities, fees and various due diligence requirements as determined by Bank policy
• Accurately reflected all the conditions detailed in the credit submission including
• Ensure proper approval/sanction is obtained and interpret credit approvals
/presentations for appropriate loan information is entered into loan documentation.
• Ensure collateral has been perfected properly and in a timely manner.
• Assuring Quality documentation of letters to ensure client satisfaction.
1. Participated in management related activities.
2. Management of the team in absence of Senior Level.
3. Implementation of standard banking wordings approved by Legal/ Process Expert Team
which has reduced the wastage of time.
4. Resolving process related queries of colleagues.
5. Nominated for the Corporate Social Responsibility activities and to ensure that
employees participate to maximum. And conducting activities to raise funds for
Charities (Little Drops-Old Aged Home).
• Siebel- Lending Submission forms and Facility Letters creation
• Full Serve- Securities/ Account details / Company history
• Zeus- Credit Sanctions
• SRS- Signature Verification System
Analyst- Loan Support Analyst
Loan Maintenance Team:
• Teams responsibility for maintaining customer’s loan comprising of:
1. Executed loan origination process and closure of Loan accounts.
2. Disbursement of funds to the customer and ensuring on time receivables to the Bank.
3. Switching off rates (fixed and variable rates)
4. Amendment of loan accounts as per customer requirements.
5. The Application used- Loan IQ. Transfer of funds from customer’s account when
installments are dodged.
• Worked as SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process:
1. Cross-functional training on process skills.
2. Induction training and knowledge transfer to new recruits in the team.
3. Processing of priority requests and revisiting escalated requests to ensure zero errors.
4. Updating changes about existing processes and ensuring teams follow through.
• Loan IQ- Opening and closing of accounts.
1. Quality Inspection and Assurance during backlog in QA & during volume influx.
2. Active participation in the on-shore discussion on process optimization and cost saving
proposals through video conferencing.
Bachelors in Commerce