Ready for an immediate start.
Please accept this letter and attached resume for your consideration. I have more than 6 years of experience in different areas like banking operations, Administration, Accounts and customer service.
I’m looking for a challenging opportunity to grow in my careers as well as to be a part of a professional team to work towards mutual growth and success.
If you would like to schedule an interview, Please contact me on 0528694803. I can also be reached via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks & Regards
|Last Resume Update||June 11, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Handling of Post Dated Cheques deposited by customers - PDC (Lodgement, Modification, Postponement, Withdrawal)
• Carrying out activities pertaining to Collections and Local collections and assisting with the relative queries pertaining to collection.
• Handling 4 CHQ returns (Borrowing, Non-borrowing letters, Blacklisting, Issuance & dispatch of Managers cheques, Help Deskqueries.
• Handling office correspondence such as cheque clearing unit process of Inward, Outward and In- house cheques through the relative internal system with the directives of Central bank
• Handling Inward clearing cheques, including signature verification and customer services.
• Handling enquiries from customers, branches and other banks.
• Supporting other business units whenever necessary.
• Impart of Job training for the new joiners.
• Carry out all operational tasks ensuring all activities are completed within the timescales and with a degree of accuracy while adhering to banks policy ad process.
Learning and Development
• Work with chosen providers to develop, design and to coordinate all programs and process.
• Provides support and guidance to all L & D staff within the company.
• Responsible for the talent management process in line with the people development process.
• Follow up on all training activities within the hotel to ensure standards are met and completion attained.
• General activities like filing, data entry, scanning, presentation etc.
• Manage and oversee the development of training team.
• Experience of management development and soft skills training.
• Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions.
• Responsible for all company secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities.
• Development and implementing admin policies and procedures to improve efficiency.
• Typing documents and distributing memos.
• Handling incoming/ outgoing calls, mails, correspondence and filing, Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning, creating and modifying documents using Microsoft office.
• Staff MIS productivity
• Planning, preparing and reviewing the school curriculum with other staff.
• Achieving and maintain high standards of care and education.
• Organizing and supporting a range of extra-curricular activities.
• Responsible for assisting in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the head teacher.
• In charge of organizing classes and responding to the strengths and needs if students during lessons.
• Responsible for admin roles like data entries and creating presentations.
• E-mail handling.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Project work on “Customer satisfaction towards the services on RAK FREE TRADE ZONE” as an academic final project for MBA
• Business case study on Travel tour agency of UAE as an academic project for MBA.
• Project on “Study on Performance objectives of ARAMEX” as an academic project for MBA.
• Project on “Comparative study on NIKE shoes” as an academic project 2014.
Bachelor of Commerce