Experienced Architect & Interior Designer
- Designed and drafted project blueprints
- Managed projects from concept through delivery,
- Utilized Autocad & Sketchup to complete designs, model renderings and specification details.
- Drafted furniture designs adapted to floor plans, working closely with multiple furniture vendors.
- Reviewed contractor proposals and sets of drawings prepared y structural and MEP firms.
- Supervised preparation of technical drawings by Architectural technicians.
- Communicated with vendors and contractors to incorporate input in project designs.
- create new and innovative approaches to problems and discussed them with project managers.
- Coordinated with clients, Consultants and contractors during construction bidding.
- Applying finishes
- Superb eye for detail
- Complex problem solving
- Client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Material selection
- Self motivated work ethic
- creative design layouts
- Organizing materials
- Materials preparation
- Skilled in Auto cad, Revit architecture, Sketchup, Vray, Lumion
- Won Employee of the month Award for Navin's office project at Transform design
- Increased efficiency with improvements in training and project management.
- Completed Jain Fgl Factory project drawings ahead of schedule, saving time and money.
- Maximized department performance through strong decision making, Problem solving and project management skills.
AutoCad: ● ● ● ● ●
Revit Architecture: ● ● ● ○ ○
Sketchup: ● ● ● ● ●
Lumion : ● ● ● ● ●
Vray- Sketchup: ● ● ● ○ ○
Photoshop: ● ● ● ● ○
|Last Resume Update||February 18, 2019|
Aug 2017 - Dec 2018
Jun 2012 - Jun 2017