An adaptable and responsible MBA graduate with dual specialization in Human Resource Management and Marketing Management. I am also having 5 years of work experience in Human Resource Department in India and abroad.
|Last Resume Update||December 29, 2018|
• Assisting HR Manager for all HR & Admin related works of office and sites. Also coordinating the developmental and daily activities with Corporative office.
• Monitoring and maintaining the daily attendance details of all sites. Preparing various reports based on the daily attendance (Site wise Attendance reports, Absent Reports, Project counts etc…) and forward the same to various Department Heads.
• To assist the Corporate office team for the Payroll processing of 700+ employees. Including the Over Time updation of workers.
• Preparation of Final Settlement of Employees, Vouchers, Incentives etc… and coordinate with Accounts and other Departments for the payments.
• Based on the manpower requirements of various sites and Departments, coordinate the selection & interviews activities with the various Recruitment consultancies in India.
• Issuing the Offer letter to the consultancy/candidates and coordinate the Visa approvals and processing.
• Handling the new joining formalities and induction training.
• Visa, Passport, Labour Cards (RC &LC) periodic renewals and cancellation process in functioning with corporate team.
• Handling various employee Grievances in relation with Salary, Over time, accommodation, food etc…
• To visit the various sites and accommodations periodically and monitor the welfare activities.
SENIOR OFFICER-HR& ADMINISTRATION
• Performing all HR & Admin related activates of all site under Cochin Region and Regional office – Cochin.
• Payroll processing of 550 employees through ERP system adhering to the HR policy and SOP.
• Daily attendance monitoring of all construction sites under the regional office – Kochi.
• Plan human resource requirements in consultation with the project planning department , HOD’s related to the projects and proceed for the recruitment based on the manpower requirements with the approval of GM, VP / AVP.
• Handling the complete recruitment life-cycle to meet manpower requirements. This includes Coordinating recruitment, posting vacancies in the job portals as per requirements; screening & short listing resumes through Job Portals, issuing offer letters. Administered the new employee joining process, induction, orientation activities. Issuing ID cards and opening the salary account of new recruits.
• Ensure statutory compliances related to PF, ESI, Professional Tax, Kerala Shops & Commercial Establishments ACT, The Building & Other Construction Workers ACT, Contact Labour ( Regulation & Abolition ) ACT, The Interstate Migrant Workmen ACT etc. are met in a timely and meticulous way, including maintenance of records and responding to queries from the departments.
• Preparation and calculation of Bonus, Gratuity & Leave encashment for eligible employees.
• Periodic site visits and monitor staff welfare facilities.
• Approval of staff travel expenses, salary advances and loans as per HR policy.
• Coordinate and support in performance appraisals and post – appraisal process; as well as formulate the salary revisions of employees based on the appraisals and to the budget
• Monitoring HR documentations – HR software updating, Personnel files updating and maintenance, documents related to joining, status change, salary increment, transfer, promotion, relieving, warning, show cause, termination, statutory, insurance and med claim, incentives & bonus, attendance, salary advance and loans, full & final settlement.
• Manage employee related matters such as leave management, maintaining employee relationships, acting on suggestions, queries, complaints, grievances etc.
• Ensure employee exit formalities, full & final settlement and relieving documents are processed and completed on time.
• Handling and coordinating all admin related activities of Regional office and sites.
• Conduct& Coordinate employee engagement activities like Festival Celebrations, Office meetings etc...at Regional Office – Kochi and the same at sites through site administration officer.
• Act as a liaison with insurance companies for collecting various insurance quotes for insurance policies like WC, CAR, and CPM for sites and finalize the same in coordination with Planning Department. Alsocarriers to resolve problems and clarify benefits, claims and renewal of policies.
• Issuing of office stationaries, company mobile phones (CUG Connection), Company vehicles, Colleting utility bills (Electricity, telephone etc..), renewal of AMC’s etc.…
• Arranging Staff accommodations and transportation facilities for staffs.