Seeking a challenging position in a progressive organization, with an aim to contribute positively towards the objectives of the organization, to the best of my capabilities and to develop my professional skills.
I have 05 years professional experience in reputed organizations. Throughout my career, I have been a quick learner, self-starter, and a dedicated individual. I have demonstrated my skills to handle variety of tasks effectively and deliver on or before deadlines. Although I can work well independently, I am equally comfortable working as part of a team. I have shown myself to be capable of organizing my time effectively and using my initiative to come up with original ideas.
I have been involved in operations, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of onshore Drilling Rig equipment. I also have worked for Design, Applications, Installation and Repairing of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning equipment in a reputed organization.
|Last Resume Update||February 26, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Assistant Engineer (Rig Maintenance)
• Installing, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Repairing and Maintenance of 2000 HP onshore Drilling Rig equipments including Diesel Engines, Mud Pumps, Rig Draw Works, Air Compressors, Well Control System, Centrifugal Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks and Vessels, Hoisting Systems, Air Winches, Mud System Equipments and other Rig Components.
• Maintaining a vigilant effort to assess the condition of Mechanical Components to minimize equipment downtime or unsafe situation.
• Working closely with Rig Mechanic and coordinating for joint Maintenance task as required ensuring the safe Operations of the Rig Maintenance Department. Also keeping Equipment record for critical operating parameters.
• Working in most efficient and least disruptive manner within a specified time frame dictated by the Preventive Maintenance Program.
• Effective utilization of Company’s Resources like Human, Logistic and Technical Resources
• Managing Rig spare parts and Vehicle Workshop. Responsible for controlling HSD and Lubricant Consumption.
• Conducting Tool-Box Meeting, Preparing Job Safety Analysis and Safe Work Permit. Strictly acting upon Health, Safety and Environment Policy of the Company. Preparing all kind of Documents and Reports.
Assistant Engineer (HVAC)
• Designing HVAC Equipments like AHU, ASU, ASC, WWC and AWC using Design Software.
• Solid Modeling and Simulation of HVAC Equipments using Mechanical Design Software.
• Applying the Reverse Engineering Process to Re- Engineer the Products according to Client’s Requirement.
• Managing and Planning the Production of HVAC Equipments in Factory.
• HVAC Load calculations and Equipment selection using manual techniques and Software.
• Sizing and Selection of Air Ducts, Chilled Water Pipes, Pumps and Fans using manual techniques and Software.
• Installing, Commissioning and Troubleshooting of HVAC Systems.
• Preparing Tendering Drawings, different Design Layouts, Technical Submittals, Production Orders as per Client’s Requirement and keeping record of Office Documents
BE Mechanical Engoneerong