Wilfredo is an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer with 19 years of experience mainly in the design and construction supervision of building electrical services in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Philippines.
He specializes in electrical system design and construction supervision of Healthcare Facilities.
His project experience spans from Healthcare, Industrial, Mixed-Use Development, Residential, Commercial, Shopping Mall, Hotel, Beach Resort and 69kV Transmission Projects.
He is a registered Professional Electrical Engineer in the Philippines and ASEAN Chartered Professional Engineer in the Southeast Asian Nations (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) and is eligible to be registered as foreign registered professional engineer to provide engineering services within the member states.
|Last Resume Update||December 18, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Senior Electrical Engineer
1. Leading the electrical design (building services) and supervising a team of electrical engineers and electrical technologists.
2. Providing ideas into design solutions.
3. Performing electrical systems design, calculations and report writing.
4. Attending progress meetings & design workshops with key stakeholders, interdisciplinary coordination with the design teams and local authority meetings.
5. Mentoring the team.
6. Providing construction supervision / construction supervision support.
Site Electrical Engineer
1. Performed construction administration of building electrical services.
2. Attended progress meetings and workshops with key stakeholders.
3. Performed technical review of contractor’s shop drawings, material submittals and site deliveries.
4. Performed site inspection.
Small Island Grid Transmission and Substation Project
1. Performed project administration.
2. Implemented inspection procedures and control system.
3. Evaluated claims and questions from the contractor.
Oleo Chemicals Industrial Plant
1. Performed preventive maintenance activities
2. Performed Electrical troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities
3. Performed electrical installation and other electrical trade work.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering