Visual Art Teacher for the IB-PYP, IGCSE, CBSE, ICSE, DPS
Substantiate my skills & pursue a challenging career in Arts. A capable, enthusiastic Artist major seeks a challenging opportunity and believes in a systematic approach in providing quality in the field of Arts.
- Worked as an Primary Years Programme (PYP) Art Teacher at Podar International School (IB), Khar (W), Mumbai, India 3 years, 9 Months upto 5th
- I prepare the Arts curriculum integrated with the themes for the PYP grades, along with Stand-Alone planners for my school.
- Worked as replacement Art teacher at Queen Mary School (ICSE board).
- Working as an Art tutor from 1998 till date as a freelancer teaching kids for Govt
Grade exams and advance level portraiture, oil on canvas, acrylic painting etc.
- Worked as an illustrator and Graphic Designer at ICG Design studio from 2006-2008.
- Worked as an Art Tutor at YMCA Bandra (W) 2002-2004
- Taught multiple students opting for Government Elementary and Intermediate courses at Colors Art Classes from 1998-2005.
- Worked as an intern for 3 weeks at Graphiti Multimedia Pvt Ltd. in the field of Animation.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Corel Draw, Microsoft word, Maya(3-D).
- Currently pursuing Fine Arts (3rd year Advanced), Directorate of Art, Maharashtra.
|Last Resume Update||September 20, 2018|