Contact Number: 971-544956586, Email:-Sayyed.email@example.com
Address-: Al karama, Street 47th ADCB Station Dubai
To prove myself as an asset for the organization with whom I work, achieving all my goals with my hard work, talent and honesty.
To be a part of your esteemed organization where I can utilize and enhance my skills and abilities to contribute to the growth of organization and my career
- Al Tamimi & Co. Law Firm - DIFC (2018 till Date)
As a Position of :-Office Assistant :- Administration
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning,
- faxing and copying to management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for Managing Director
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- Answer calls from clients regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional client’s Service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Dubai International Financial Centre - DIFC (2016 to 2018)
As a Position of:- Receptionist Administration of (DIFC Management )
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- LOTUS HOUSE Pvt Ltd, (Mumbai International & Domestic Airport – INDIA)
As Position Customer Service Sales Manager & Team Leader ( Middle Level) (2015 to 2016)
- Advising & serving customers.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need.
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
- Promoting store or special offers.
- Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
- Arranging window displays.
- Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management.
- Helping to build good customer relations
- Recruiting staff and doing appraisals
- Arranging staff meetings
- Training and development
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff)
- Sorting security issues
- Financial responsibilities
- Arranging promotional events
- California Pizza kitchen ( Mumbai )
As Position of Customer Service ( Enter Level ) (2013 to 2015)
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that
there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Institute : Mumbai Open University
- Period of complete : Bachelor of Commerce- 2016
- Additional Knowledge:
- Planning and organizing -Refined planning and well organizational skills that balance work,
Team support and ad-hoc responsibilities in Timely and professional manner Systems knowledge – Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Basic Computer
- Interest & Hobbies: : Travelling & Interacting with people
- Personal Details:
- Father name : Nafees Sayyed Ali
- Date of birth : 12th September 1991
- Place of birth : Mumbai
- Marital status : Single
- Languages known : English & Hindi
- Nationality : Indian
- Religion : Islam
- Visa Status : Currently Employee (DIFC Al Tamimi Law Firm )
Joining : Immediately
|Last Resume Update||November 15, 2018|
|Address||dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Assistant :- Administration
Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning,
faxing and copying to management
Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
Perform data entry and scan documents
Manage calendar for Managing Director
Assist in resolving any administrative problems
Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
Answer calls from clients regarding their inquiries
Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, memos and emails
Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
Maintain office supplies for department
Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
Strong administrative skills
Exceptional client’s Service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
Bachelor of Commerce